January 02, 2012

Boobs!

I have discovered something so profound, so astounding, that it will capture the imagination of the male sex for years to come!  Boobs!  Seriously, if you haven't noticed the over-sized 36,24,36 bust lines; then you haven't been playing The Old Republic.  Now, I will be the first to admit it, I took a second look and maybe I tried to turn my graphics to maximum.  I mean really who wouldn't?!  Here, lets take a look.


Not bad eh?   But, does it belong?  No.  In fact this is probably the only game, or universe, that I find this to be a little insulting.  I get what the character animators are doing, but really, come on.  Less is not more in this case.  Mix it up a little.  These "assets" are sending a poor message to the younger generations who are easily persuaded. 

From an artistic standpoint StarWars: ToR is not a "dark" and/or intimate game.  We play in a very well lit, open, cartoon style, chose your own adventure.  The implied sex appeal just doesn't fit in.

For anyone reading this remember that this is my opinion and how I feel about the game.  Don't waste your time telling me I am wrong or that I don't know what I am talking about.  You shouldn't be taking everyone's opinion so seriously.  If you have "constructive" criticism or feedback then feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment